When it comes to buying a service contract from a third-party warranty service like Vehicle Service Center, you want to be sure that you are getting the most benefit for your dollar. Our vehicle protection specialists are the best at helping clients to determine which add-ons they will get the most benefit from. Let’s look at three of these add-ons now.
#1 Roadside Assistance
Getting stuck on the side of the road can be a nightmare without some type of roadside assistance. What are some of the things that roadside assistance can help you with? Here are some of the most popular features:
- Lock-out assistance
- Battery boost/jump assistance
- Tire assistance
- Fuel delivery
#2 Trip Interruption Benefits
What’s worse than breaking down on the side of the road? Breaking down on the side of the road when you’re a hundred miles or more away from home. That’s what trip interruption benefits are for. If you get stranded overnight due to a breakdown, you may be eligible to have some of your expenses reimbursed, besides the repairs that are covered by your service contract.
#3 Rental Reimbursements
You can’t be stuck without a car. How will you get to work or even the grocery store? That’s why rental reimbursement exists. If you have to go without your car for a few days while repairs are being done, you can stay mobile without having to spend a fortune.
Call One of Our Auto Services Today
We offer free quotes on our service contracts and add-ons, so you know exactly what you are getting and how much it will cost before you commit to anything. To learn more, call Vehicle Service Center today at 1-800-280-6708, or you can request your free quote online.
You never know what situations you may run into during a road trip, your daily work commute, or even just a trip to the store. We’re going to talk about 3 situations that really make a person glad to have purchased a roadside assistance plan.
#1 When You Run Out of Gas
While this may be easily preventable, in our modern, fast-paced world, it can be easy not to look at the gas gauge until it is too late. When faced with the humiliation of calling a friend or having to walk to the nearest gas station, there’s nothing like calling roadside assistance, getting the help you need, and pretending like the whole thing never happened. If anyone finds out, we won’t blame you for pretending the gas gauge was broken.
#2 A Flat/Blown Tire
You may be able to put the full-size spare or donut on yourself, but sometimes an emergency situation makes it a little tougher. Maybe you are stuck on the side of a busy highway, and those 18-wheelers aren’t moving over or even slowing down. Perhaps you are in business clothes and don’t want to get dirty. Or maybe you are shaken because a blown tire led to a close call. Regardless of the reason, it is nice to be able to call someone to come and change the tire for you.
#3 The Battery Needs a Jump
We’ve all been there. You turn the key and get nothing. You don’t know anyone parked near you, and you may not even have jumper cables in your trunk. Whether you are trying to get groceries home or trying to make it home from work at the end of a long day, there’s nothing like knowing you can make a phone call and help is on the way to get you back on the road.
Vehicle Service Center provides the best quality service coverage options, and you can bundle your coverage with roadside assistance for additional savings. Whether you need fuel delivery, tire assistance, or a jump start, you’ll be happy to have this convenient add-on. To learn more and get your free quote, call 1-800-280-6708 today!
Many people have been misled into thinking that all extended auto warranties are scams. The problem that most people face is not doing their homework to purchase the right service contract. For example, what kind of warranty do you need if you buy a pre-owned vehicle? Here are 5 things to consider.
- Don’t expect your service contract to cover everything. – Exclusion contracts are the easiest to understand. Everything is covered, except what is specifically excluded. For the average service contract, you will want to get a list of covered items, since you will not be compensated for anything else.
- Did you buy a make or model with a history of breakdowns? – Some models just have more problems, even if the manufacturer is usually reliable. Doing a little research can let you know what the most likely issues are with your vehicle. Then you can get a plan that covers those things in particular.
- Can you afford car repair work? – Some vehicles have more expensive parts than others. Regardless, labor is usually between $85 and $120 per hour for auto work. If you can afford minor repairs here and there, you don’t need your coverage to be as comprehensive.
- Is the service contract provider reliable? – Read online reviews to make sure you are working with a reputable company. Every company will have a disgruntled customer here or there, but if the norm is one-star reviews, then you should take your business elsewhere.
Finding the Right Service Contract at the Right Price
Vehicle Service Center is dedicated to helping consumers find the right extended warranty services at an affordable rate. This can give you peace of mind when you drive off the lot in your pre-owned vehicle. To learn more and get your free quote, call 1-800-280-6708 today.