Are you trying to decide whether you need to extend the warranty on your vehicle? Here are a few statistics that show why paying for this service is a must:
- In 2012, the average cost of repairs when the check engine light appeared for a driver was $270-400.
- In one recent calendar year, auto repair labor costs jumped 17%. Most shops now charge more than $100 per hour.
- Car parts are also on the rise with a 6% annual increase during one recent calendar year.
- The average cost of a new transmission in the US is more than $5,000.
- Cars are now used for an average of 11 years. With people hanging onto cars longer, that means more frequent and larger repair jobs, and the industry is capitalizing on that.
- Many car loans are available at less than $400 per month, so if you spend $5,000 per year in repairs, you would actually be better off with a car payment.
Of course, not everyone can afford auto repairs or a car loan. That’s where an extended warranty can save the day. You get peace of mind knowing that major repairs are covered, and you get to extend the life of your car.
Purchase Your Extended Auto Warranty Service Today
Vehicle Service Center offers the coverage options you need to meet your budget while still providing you with greater peace of mind. To speak with a vehicle protection specialist, call 1-800-280-6708 today, or you can request your free quote online.