If you are a Ford driver, you want to have the best extended warranty possible. What are some of the features you should be looking for so that you can have complete peace of mind while enjoying your American-made vehicle? Here are some of the extended warranty coverage options our customers enjoy the most:
- Mechanical breakdown coverage – If your Ford breaks down, you don’t want to worry about how big the bill is going to be. Mechanical breakdown coverage can give you peace of mind and protect your wallet when your car is out of commission.
- Electrical system coverage – One of the reasons repairs are so expensive nowadays is that they require more specialized equipment than ever. Mechanics practically have to be electricians and computer specialists as well. Covering your car’s electrical system is vital.
- Wear and tear protection – Some comprehensive coverage options will even help when it comes to normal maintenance and parts that need to be replaced due to ordinary wear and tear on the vehicle.
- Roadside assistance – Bundle your vehicle service contract with roadside assistance to get help when your battery dies, a tire goes flat, you run out of gas, or your keys get locked in the car.
- Trip interruption protection – Don’t get stranded if your car breaks down on a road trip. Trip interruption protection can help reduce the costs of being stuck somewhere overnight while the car gets repaired.
Enjoy Peace of Mind with an Extended Warranty for Ford Drivers
At Vehicle Service Center, we invite all Ford drivers (as well as those who drive any other type of vehicle) to enjoy our affordable extended warranties. Speak with one of our vehicle protection specialists today by calling 1-800-280-6708, or you can request your free quote online.